Nerdiest Pick Up Lines
Didnt talk to her all that much b. My love for you goes on like the value of pi.
A memory leak is when you dont have any reference to the allocated memory or in other words you cant free it even if you wanted to.
. These are downright hilarious. Welcome to the Nerdiest Pick Up Lines Online. Nov 26 2009 1.
Because you are african babe. QuoteA girl I knew in class was a total attention whore. You make my heart skip a beatwhich is dangerous Id really go see a doctor if I were you.
By gtx1060value November 2 2016 in Off Topic. Nerdiest pick-up line ever. I can get your inertia in motion.
Can I punch you in the face. In more easily understood words. The top ten nerdiest pick-up lines as told by a sarcastic loner.
Science-Themed Flirty Catchphrases Forget hydrogen youre my number one element. Post your nerdiest pick up lines or jokes Post your nerdiest pick up lines or jokes. Whats the nerdiest pick up line youve ever heard or had used on you.
Joined Oct 26 2009 Messages 359 Reaction score 10. I just want to tell you that youre really beautiful pause but Im gay. You appear more special than relativity to me.
Your magnetic field is too strong I cant resist you. My love is like a tidal wave and youre beachfront property Do you smoke pot. May these lines help you live long and prosper in the dating world.
All of my search term words. As the title above states Example. Go with me and youll be MgFe7Si8O22 OH2.
Use one of these 13 funny pick up lines to win your love interest over with laughter. Funny Pickup Lines Are You Luke. Heres what they came up with.
Reply faroutman January 16 2015. I hope its not too inappropriate. 3 my love for you is like diarrhea.
Any of my search term words. Because Id orbit around like the planets orbit around the sun. Here is a list of the top five pick-up lines for you to use to wow the ladies and excite the gentlemen.
Cause you are attractive. Your body must be made of oxygen and neon because you are the One. Dec 20 2013 - Explore Sarah Mikulas board Nerdy Pick Up Lines D on Pinterest.
Here are some of the smoothest nerdy pick up lines to try you could even use some as Tinder pick up lines. 323m members in the AskReddit community. RAskReddit is the place to ask and answer thought-provoking questions.
See more ideas about pick up lines nerdy pick up lines cheesy. See more ideas about pick up lines nerdy pick up lines nerdy. Come with me lets convert our potential energy into kinetic energy.
Technically speaking it is not a leak. Whenever Im around you I undergo anaerobic. You give me premature ventricular contractions.
Best Weirdest Pick Up Lines 8 Planets 1 Universe 1735 billion people and i end up with you. I asked my twitter followers to give me their nerdiest pick up lines in time for Valentines Day. I cant help it I am trapped in the gravitational field of your eyes.
Theres this Usher song that I find hysterical. Was that drink magnetic. Explore these Hilarious Nerdy Pickup Lines to make your girl crush laugh.
Here are a few physics pickup lines to present the nerd in a different light while being comfortable in his skin. Physics Pickup Lines Wanna dance. Here are 7 nerdy pick up lines.
A compliment is a fast-track your way to accomplish getting her to notice you. Youre hotter than the flames on Mustafar. You are my density.
Youre so fucking sexy. Youre hotter than a Bunsen burner. Deliver this sweet compliment to the object of your desire.
Start date Nov 26 2009. Thousand s of chat up lines organized into over eighty different categories. Feb 10 2015 - Explore anewgeorgehamricks board nerdy pickup lines on Pinterest.
12k votes 21k comments. The nerdy way to tell someone that you are attracted to himher no matter what you do. Because weed be good together If loving me is wrong you dont wanna be right How much does a polar bear weigh.
Enough to break the ice I might need crutches. Here you have it my fellow Panthers. Nerdiest Pickup Line Ever 5 Comments on January 15 2015 Previous Post.
If you go out with me I promise I wont take you for granite. Never arrived to class on time amd always made sure to make a huge fuss about it. Hey does this handkerchief smell like CHCl3.
Youre a cube lets make a tesseract. If so feel free to close this. Wipe your glasses and prepare your favorite zit cream were going to enjoy some truly cringy nerdy pick up lines from the best of the dorks.
Are you a star. Let that crush know exactly how hot they are. Pause with my lips.
Damn Girl youre cute let me get your email address. Id fall for you even in absence of gravity. 10 totally south african pick up lines that probably won t get you a date warning don t try these if you re too far from home.
It is not considered a leak to create a dynamically allocated variable and retain it throughout the lifetime of the program or. You look just like my mom. What this guy needs is Rohypnol not pick up lines.
Here youll find the best geeky pick up lines nerdy pick up lines and lame pick up. - duplicateSo sorry if theres already an existing thread on this. Read more Sorry I hit my Ball into Your Dms Sorry I hit my Ball into Your Dms Read more Are you african.
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members donors and sponsors. I wish I was an ion so I could form an exothermic bond with you.
Nerdiest Pick Up Line Funny Pick Pick Up Lines Funny Pick Up Lines
Geeky Pickup Lines Popsugar Tech
100 Best Nerdy Pick Up Lines Reader S Digest
Nerdy And Geeky Pick Up Lines Best Lines To Pick Up Girls
150 Nerdy And Geeky Pick Up Lines Pairedlife
Nerd Pickup Line R Bigbangtheory
150 Nerdy And Geeky Pick Up Lines Pairedlife
25 Nerdy Pick Up Lines Be Smart Attractive To Grab Her Attention
25 Nerdy Pick Up Lines Be Smart Attractive To Grab Her Attention
